Multilanguage site & Google Adwords

Parlons de la célèbre régie publicitaire de Google ... Adwords ! A tout seigneur tout honneur, Adwords bénéficie de son propre forum
depprussell

Multilanguage site & Google Adwords

Messagepar depprussell » jeu. 28 juin 2018 08:50

HI,

Hope that I succeed to make myself clear, because following issue is out of my knowledge and I´m not sure I could describe it perfectly in english. But let´s try!I have done site multilanguage site with also english version [url]janus.fi/en/[/url]. It seems to me working properly but there has occurred a problem with that site and Google Adwords campaign.Google has closed the campaign because of reasons which they described "I get an internal server error code 500" and "destination not working". Google Adwords partner thinks that this could be due to robot.txt file. They think that robot.txt prevents all the "bots". That would be the reason why Google bot can´t index my site.Adwords partner also noticed that before Google closed the Adwords campaign - traffic went sometimes (randomly) to Finnish site and sometimes to English site. It should work so that it goes to Finnish site with Finnish keywords and to English site with English keywords.Many questions... Hope that somebody gets the point and could help me.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=957299
Online Video Service

Thanks!
Ojedi010

Re: Multilanguage site & Google Adwords

Messagepar Ojedi010 » mar. 24 juil. 2018 09:38

Issues and preventions faced by marketing companies are explained with tricks. Traffic on websites and Google help can be attained through Adwords Campaign Management in lesser time. Right solutions for the problems faced by business holders can also be undergone. Searching for some favorable advancements for my website too.

Retourner vers « Google Adwords »